In order to find out whether there are some defects in the cylinder in time, in case of danger or accident in the process of transportation and use of the cylinder.
The periodic inspection cycle of various gas cylinders is generally stipulated as follows:
(1) If gas cylinders are of a general nature, they should be tested every three years;
(2) If cylinders contain inert gases, they should be tested every five years;
(3) For cylinders of type YSP-0.5, YSP-2.0, YSP-5.0, YSP-10 and YSP-15, the first to third inspection cycle is four years from the date of manufacture, followed by three years;
(4) If it is a low temperature adiabatic gas cylinder, it should be tested every three years;
(5) If it is a vehicle LIQUEFIED petroleum gas cylinder, it should be tested every five years;
(6) If it is a compressed natural gas cylinder for vehicles, it should be tested every three years;
(7) If gas cylinders are damaged, corroded or have safety problems during use, they should be inspected in advance;
(8) If the gas cylinder exceeds one inspection cycle, it should also be inspected in advance and cannot be careless.
Post time: Jul-07-2022